Guest buyers are permitted by the DDC to purchase diamonds on the trading floor of the Club at 580 Fifth Ave., New York. A guest buyer has access to the trading floor for a maximum of 30 days, and will be provided a security card to enable entry.
- Out of town buyers who are members at other WFDB-affiliated diamond exchanges. The bourse at which the buyer is a member must fax or e-mail a WFDB form indicating that the individual in question is a member in good standing.
- Any individual sponsored by a current New York DDC member, who agrees to take responsibility for the buyer’s transactions. The sponsor must complete and sign a Guest Buyer Application. The guest and the sponsor must sign in at the Executive Office every week to renew their pass.
- A fee of $20 dollars per day or $80 dollars per week to enter the trading floor. Members of the Israel Diamond Exchange have their fees waived. Directors from any of the other WFDB bourses have their fees waived automatically with proof of directorship.
- Two head and shoulder photographs.
- All guests must be approved by at least one member of the DDC Board of Directors. If a board member is a sponsor of a guest then another board member must approve of the guest.