Premium membership provides the most comprehensive set of rights and privileges to the prestigious Diamond Dealers Club.
- Individuals who are or wish to engage in the diamond and or colored gemstone industry, or related jewelry industry trade.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be employed or a business owner for a minimum of two years.
Member Rights & Benefits
- The right to buy and sell diamonds and jewelry on the 25,000 square-foot trading floor, located in New York City at 580 Fifth Avenue. The entire 10th Floor
- Access to the DDC Secure Online Trading Platform.
- Easily buy and sell diamonds to DDC members who are known and respected in the jewelry industry.
- Network with leading diamond dealers, brokers and jewelry manufacturers.
- In the event of a business dispute, the right to have the matter resolved quickly through the DDC arbitration system.
- Automatic affiliation to the World Federation of Diamond Bourses, with rights to enter any of the 29 bourses worldwide.
YOUR OWN NEW YORK OFFICE
- Free mailing address in the most prestigious building in the diamond and jewelry district, 580 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10036, with a mail delivery service.
- Shipping supplies from Fedex, UPS and The United States Post Office.
- The right to use the Club facility as an office with free Internet access, telephone service, fax machines and computer terminals for the member’s own private use.
- The right to bring buyers up to the Club to conduct business.
- The right to use and display the DDC logo signifying integrity, experience, and reliability as a diamond merchant.
- Option to use a dedicated 212 phone number, and free call forwarding.
- Use of the trading floor scanner and fax machine.
- Scales and weighing services.
- Access to fluorescence detection equipment.
- Use of a Sarin diamond identifying machine.
- Option to rent a locker to store personal items.
- Access to the DDC restaurant.
- Use of the DDC lounge and television room.
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS
- Complimentary seminars and trade education classes.
- Free admission to Guest Speaker’s meetings.
- The right to attend general meetings of the DDC.
- The right to vote at DDC general meetings and DDC elections.
- The right to run for office at the DDC.
- The right to serve on a DDC committee.
Membership in the Diamond Dealers Club is contingent upon the approval of the DDC Board of Directors.
To be considered for membership candidate’s must provide a completed application to the Executive Office.
$1,425 (covers a complete year of membership)
$ 150 Application fee